In Q2 2018, IE Singapore and SPRING Singapore will merge to form Enterprise Singapore. Enterprise Singapore will enable the growth of Singapore companies through an integrated support network to build business capabilities and access overseas markets.
The Enterprise Singapore Management Associate Programme is a structured 12-month development programme to develop leaders with a global perspective in driving enterprise development and growing stronger Singapore companies. Designed for bright minds who aspire to be business catalysts and shape Singapore’s economy, you will experience accelerated learning through first-hand exposure to the entrepreneurship landscape, diverse industries, and overseas markets – preparing you for mission success! You will go through 3 job rotations across different business functions, allowing you to build skills and business acumen in divergent fields while broadening your perspective of the entrepreneurship landscape and industries in Singapore. You will also have the opportunity to undertake an overseas attachment, allowing you to develop global mindedness and build strategic in-market knowledge and insights.
What you will do
- Industry Cluster - Drive enterprise growth and internationalisation, as well as develop Singapore's industry sectors (e.g. Manufacturing & Engineering, Urban Solutions & Infrastructure, Trade and Connectivity, Business & Technology, Lifestyle & Consumers, Enterprise Services & New Industries). Work with industry associations and partners to develop strategies, infrastructure and create new market opportunities for local enterprises. This includes overseas growth plans, identifying project leads, project analysis and facilitations, business missions and industry events.
- Programmes and Policy – Develop policy and manage capability programmes and financing schemes to facilitate enterprise development strategies, in order for Singapore enterprises to grow and globalise.
- Global Markets – Develop key growth industries and strategies to help Singapore companies win in various global markets, including identifying regulatory roadblocks, in-market practices, key growth industries and proposing innovative strategies to help Singapore companies enter the market and/or grow their presence in-market.
- Quality and Excellence - Develop and promote internationally recognised standards and quality assurance infrastructure, in order to enhance enterprise competitiveness, facilitate trade and build trust in Singapore’s products and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh/recent graduates with less than 1 year of work experience
- Good honours degree from recognised local or foreign universities
- Excellent CCA track records and proven leadership experience
- Passionate about growing stronger Singapore companies
- Dynamic, innovative and resilient
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th January 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.