2023 Graduate - CPBB
You’ll explore our various team and get to learn and build your knowledge of what really drives our CPBB business.
We help customers cross our footprint with the management of their day-to-day finances and savings.
You’ll learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market, and the processes and strategies behind them. Your experiences will cover different segments, products and channels and our customer experience.
In CPBB, you’ll learn the importance of cross bank collaboration, to deliver projects and programmes.
Your Career Progression:
We relentlessly improve our Banking experience. You’ll experience opportunities for continuous learning, early responsibility and extensive networking.
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll take a role in CPBB.
These could be in areas such as:
- Wealth Management.
- Personal Banking.
- Data & Analytics.
- Digital Banking.
What you’ll do over 18 months:
- Induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12-month training rotation – you’ll spend one rotation in distribution/front-line followed by three rotations across a combination of Digital, Product, Segment based on your preference/business demand.
- 6-month business rotation – Your final rotation will last six months and help you understand our products in detail. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must:
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
Closing Date – 01 March 2023.
Consumer, Private and Business Banking (CPBB):
Our team consists of 25,000 colleagues, spread across 35 countries. And we're transforming - embracing agile and new ways of working together, which helps us to truly 'think client' and serve millions of our affluent and emerging affluent clients, across the world.
Our clients include individuals and small businesses, and we support them with a range of traditional banking services, including investment, credit and wealth planning solutions.
Our digital services are designed to provide our clients with unique and superior experiences.
We offer career opportunities for relationship managers, customer service specialists, product and segment management, sales and wealth planning.
About Standard Chartered:
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our colleagues, clients and communities. And we’re on a journey to be the world’s most sustainable and responsible bank.
We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you.
You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviors.
When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do.
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well.
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see better in others, and work collectively to build for the long term.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.