Explore the different teams - Get to learn and build your knowledge of what really drives our Retail business - As a Retail Banking International Graduate, you will enjoy the broadest possible exposure to our key businesses. This could mean working within our digital team to determine the future client experience or within our customer experience area looking at what drives client satisfaction. You could work within our product and services teams to understand and develop new client propositions or even within our risk and controls management areas.
You will be fully supported to fulfill your potential, follow your passions with our specialist teams. Whichever areas you have the opportunity to work within our Retail Bank, you’ll learn the importance of actively working together across the Bank to make things happen on projects and programmes, right from the start.
Where each day is different from the next as we relentlessly improve the Banking experience for our clients, our partners and the regulators. With opportunities for continuous learning, early responsibility and extensive networking, you have 18 months before you join a role in one of our specialist teams within Retail Banking.
This Could Be in Areas Such as:
- Campaign Management.
- Alliances and Mobile Marketing.
- Segment Development, Personal & Preferred Banking.
- Client Services.
- Digital Strategy and Planning.
We're looking for innovators that will support, contribute and lead the future of Retail Banking.
What You’ll Do Over 18 Months:
- International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 12 Months training rotations – After induction, you will spend twelve months in Retail Banking where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6 Months Business rotation – Your final rotation will last six months and help you understand our products in detail. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
What You Will Do
- Manage and contribute to a revenue generating business.
- Lead client campaign and profitability analysis.
- Manage key strategic projects that impact different channels, segments and regions.
- Contribute to the design and development of global client acquisition programmes.
- Contribute to the development of Client Value Propositions.
- Initiate, coordinate, monitor and deliver projects.
- Develop, deploy and measure new marketing campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree - Candidates from all degree disciplines.
- Eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to.
- Speak English fluently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm