Intern with a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, come and intern with us.
What You Will Do
- Performs administrative or technical responsibilities.
- Contributes to the development of concepts and techniques on projects.
- Receives direct supervision.
- Coordinating own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities under established procedures.
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Role specific skills and experience required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with one of the following majors: Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors.
- Strong academic results coupled with accounting interest/passion.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- Students must have a valid residency from the country in which they are applying for the internship.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm