At Summergate you will be part of a closely connected, innovative culture. Integrity is at the heart of our decision making and we achieve results through teamwork, service and professional excellence. As a team, we work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the highest respect for each other and our customers.
Summergate people are passionate. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing an initiative, or winning together entrepreneurship spirit is at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
- Petty cash and bank management: book keeper, issue cheque and other bank documents, follow up the instruction of the cash flow management
- Maintain cash book, conduct cash stocktaking & cash reconciliation with JDE at month end & periodic
- Bank compliance. Bank in/out, Bank reconciliation timely & accurately at month end, push AP&AR accountant do necessary entry ASAP
- Assist other regional office financial colleague to bank maintenance, backup for other region office cashier
- Preparing bank slip for AP&AR or other related person timely and accurately
- Bank maintenance for paper documents, bank information change
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Involve in regular stock taking process. Petty cash and bank management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum college degree major in accounting and economics; Fresh graduate with exercitation experience is welcome
- Reasonable language skill in English, both spoken and written
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Good service concept and be patient
- Team fitness, willing to learn, can work under pressure
- Principled and Prudent
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.