You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self.
You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights.
Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our clients - who are at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
What You Will Do
- Prepare special quote and illustration, regular statistical return and report.
- Participate in product development process including experience study and market comparison.
- Assist in weekly solvency ratio estimation, Hong Kong RBC regular monitoring.
- Assist in preparation of reinsurance reporting and monthly valuation tasks.
- Assist in User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Support ad-hoc analysis and projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Year 2 or Year 3 student of Actuarial Studies.
- Some progress in SOA Actuarial examination or equivalent is definitely an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Access/FoxPro.
- Programming skills and GGY AXIS will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm