Superbalist.com is a fast-growing online fashion business based in South Africa. We’re obsessive about our high performance yet collaborative culture and are looking for leaders to join our team. We think big, move fast, take ownership and are used to winning. We’re lucky to be surrounded by colleagues who are experts in their field, working together to create a world class brand.
Our ideal candidates have a passion for technology, they are constantly exploring, learning and improving their skills. They know where to apply what they have learned and they share their knowledge freely.
We embrace fit for purpose technology, meaning we have a diverse stack. Just like our culture, we obsess about building systems that are elegant, performant, reliable and scalable. Our teams are autonomous, collaborative units that share a business and engineering vision, but have the freedom to tweak and influence how they go about their mission.
What You Will Do
- The graduate training program at Superbalist.com will prepare you for software development in Superbalist's large-scale and fast-paced environment.
- The Graduate program help you build both technical and soft-skills to launch your career, learning from the best in the business. Although a permanent employee from day 1, the program consists of various technical and soft skill courses where you will receive training on a variety of areas such as Python development, MySQL, Agile as well as several in-house built frameworks.
- You will be given the opportunity to shadow all business units and have exposure to different teams and methodology. You will receive lectures, and work on projects and throughout the program receive support and guidance to help you build your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Computer Science, BEng, Mathematics or Bus Sci.
- Less than 24 months full time work experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Java, C#, C++, C, or another widely used language.
- Strong understanding of data structures / algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Linux knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Mathematics
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm