Create the future of international trade: in the Surecomp team. As a leading global provider of Trade and Supply Chain Finance solutions, we are inspiring banks and large corporations around the world. Our strengths: We combine unique IT know-how with sound expertise in the financial industry. We stand for great innovation - and rightly so, with our highly-qualified employees from the IT & Finance sector, we are able to lead projects to success - on-time, on-spec, within budget and in high quality: in close cooperation with our development and sales centers in Europe, Asia, North and South America as well as in the Middle East.
Are you looking to explore a career in the Fintech Industry?
Looking to learn more about Trade Finance?
If you are an analytical problem solver, a team player with initiative and creative thinking, coupled with a drive for continuous learning – this job is for you!
- Analysis and development of Trade Finance applications for banks and large corporates.
- Working in Singapore, in cooperation with a development and knowledge unit in Germany.
- Working with APAC clients, as well as other regions worldwide.
- Operating full development cycles, including: Requirement analysis, solution design, application programming, testing and implementation.
- Creation of technical documentation
- Following Agile work principles.
- Completed studies or apprenticeship with relevant work experience – preferable in the banking environment
- Technical programming skills is a must!
- Managing software development projects in Agile environments – Advantage
- Ideally, insights into banking processes, but necessarily an interest in combining IT and Finance
- Programming skills in Java, C / C ++, Delphi or any similar
- Communication and presentation skills in English is a MUST, other languages are advantage
- Excellent analytical, structured and solution-oriented approach
- A team player with an outgoing, positive and customer orientated attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex tasks for wider understanding
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills
A Full Business and Technical Training will be provided by Surecomp Trade Experts form cross offices.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm