We are looking for a talented and inquisitive individual to join our Global Resources Management Office as an intern.
This team focuses on maintaining the optimal utilization of our Professional Services consultants and Services Partners by ensuring the resource allocation, availability and forecast overviews are accurate and up-to-date, creating and maintaining personal development plans for cross-regional training and collaborating with the Professional Services managers to provide support and guidance with achieving company defined KPIs for Professional Services globally.
As an intern, you will be working closely with the regional team in Asia Pacific and be exposed to a variety of internal and external activities.
This is an opportunity for an individual to develop analytical and communication skills, learn about the payments and banking industry and be exposed to strategic business discussions.
What You Will Do
In close collaboration with the Global Resources Management Office team in APAC, you will:
- Provide assistance on daily operations and process improvement.
- Produce regular management report, assist in the development of resources/ tools and databases as needed.
- Perform user account maintenance, review and update data in the operational tools.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purpose.
- Provide meaningful and insightful data regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of the Professional Services delivery globally.
- Conduct data analysis, and cleansing on selected databases and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with flexibility, adaptability and can do attitude.
- Attention to details and self-driven.
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and open to feedback.
- Able to work well within diverse teams and deal with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Chinese language would be an added advantage.
This is a full-time internship. Candidates must be able to commit for an internship duration of six months.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm