Purpose of the Role:
To gain insights into management perspective and develop a well-rounded understanding of the hotel business, knowledge and skills through involvement in every aspect of hotel management, focusing on key operational areas in Guest Experience and Restaurant & Bar. To develop leadership capability in order to take on future managerial role within our hotels and restaurants.
What You Will Get:
- A fun, creative, energetic and dynamic working environment.
- A respectful and supportive culture that allows you to be your best self and attain personal growth.
- Attractive benefits and excellent career development opportunities to become our future leader.
- Training and mentoring support throughout the programme to achieve programme objectives.
- Cross exposure opportunities in different locations and hotel functions.
What You Will Do
- Report to the Head of Operations Department at the attached property/ restaurant.
- Acquire high-profile on-the-job training in key designated operations departments (Guest Experience or Restaurant & Bar) with exposure to other hotel functions in the Chinese mainland through a tailor-made 18-month programme.
- Develop skills and knowledge on operations and procedures through different roles and take on people responsibilities to develop people leadership skills.
- Assist in different projects and contribute ideas to enhance hotel offerings and business performance and demonstrate managerial potentials.
- Participate in various operations and business meetings to develop business acumen.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be yourself, a warm and engaging character is a definite advantage.
- Fun-loving, creative and passionate in making a difference.
- A good team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly flexible and ready to take on challenges at our hotel locations in Hong Kong or China.
- Educational background, preferably in Hotel and/or Tourism Management or equivalent, and/ less than 2 years of post-graduate work experience in the hotel industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm