We offer a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with an exceptional academic record in our Swiss Re Africa Human Resource function based in Cape Town. This role will allow you to support a high performing HR MEA Team, to learn HR best practice and evolve your HR skills.
You will work closely with the HR MEA local team and the Global HR Solutions centre based in Bratislava. The HR Intern supports the whole team in ensuring all HR processes and projects are coordinated accordingly.
What You Will Do
- Managing general administration in the HR MEA function.
- Support in managing ContactOne Ticketing.
- Support compilation of skills gap analysis and documentation for WSP, ATR and EE.
- Assist with co-ordination of Induction & Onboarding programme.
- Update the HR employee handbook on the policy management tool.
- Co-ordination and support for the Graduate Assessment Centre.
- Administration of invoice processing and management.
- Support on benefits contract renewal & Service Level Agreements.
- Support on co-ordination of wellness initiatives.
- Assist with scheduling and co-ordination of training.
- Administration of visa letters for clients, minute taking, setting up meetings/functions for HR team.
- Support on career fair events and collating marketing material.
- Support on all HR related projects.
- Admin support to HRD/COO (diary management, organizing travel arrangements, loading of invoices for payment ).
- Support on recruitment for learnerships and internships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum, Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or similar.
- No more than 1-2 years' work experience.
- Strong administration skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Great attention to detail and analytical acumen.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Accountable individual.
- Innovative and critical thinker.
- Strong customer focus with excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Critical thinking and willingness to learn.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Locations:Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm