Syntell offers a unique opportunity for unemployed, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to gain a valuable working experience at its offices in Great Westerford.
What You Will Do
- Upgrade and repair of Traffic product range using fault finding techniques.
- Testing all traffic equipment to test procedures.
- Keep an even process flow, meet deadlines, satisfy customers and keep up with and improve quality of work.
- Assist with the upgrade and repair of PCB modules down to component level.
- Use programming and interface tools to perform tasks - EMP 21 programmer, Xilinx programmer, Mac designer, AVR
- Studio programmer.
- Providing spreadsheet of all related repairs for capturing on database and meeting deadlines.
- Technical support in the Assembly area.
- Assist with relevant ad-hoc tasks.
- Assisting in Day to day repair of Traffic equipment.
- Assisting in General day to day tasks and administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- N5 or S3 qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Technical fault finding experience would be advantageous. Training would be provided.
Closing in 11 days
- Job type:Internships
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm