Maintain records of maintenance activates undertaken which will include daily checks, job cards and time sheets.
What You Will Do
- Installation of Overload Control systems associated with hardware and software.
- Maintaining the IT equipment with regards to the SLA.
- Installation of heavy Weigh-in-motion systems.
- Liaison with first line Maintenance Technician.
- Respond to help desk calls.
- Apply sound technical practice to minimize system down time.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports pertaining to the site.
- Will be stationed at a Traffic control Station.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma in IT.
- Grade 12 with Math's and Science.
- 1 to 2 years’ Experience in Window operating systems, Data bases and IT installations.
- Basic knowledge of low power wiring or the ability to be trained.
- Drivers' License.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm