Takealot.com, South Africa's leading online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Cape Town. We are a new dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us.
We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great. This role reports to the Head of Retail Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Load promo and merchant priority on Google Ad Manager timeously.
- Monthly Google Ad Manager reports for promo and merchant priority campaigns.
- POE screenshots & documentation.
- Execution of weekly merchant priorities i.e. prompt buyers and suppliers for briefs, send relevant specs, follow-ups, artwork and stock approvals.
- Scheduling & Loading Merchant Priority Flyouts.
- Manage Marketing Inbox.
- Daily monitoring & trafficking of all inbound Marketing enquiries from Zendesk, Conversional & Marketing inbox, escalating to relevant team members and responding directly where possible.
- Creating and management of coupons using the coupon tool.
- Booking of merchant priority campaigns into Asana and check against marketing calendar.
- Administrative support for all Marketing team members.
- Administration of all Marketing-led competitions and prize-draws (including winner selection, prize fulfilment and CPA compliance documentation).
- Ad hoc support for all Marketing team members in coordination of daily duties and administrative tasks.
- Assist with administrative tasks around broadsheets.
- Send weekly Marketing Activity Updates.
- Partnership and sponsorship assistance, such as: Weekly/monthly offers (e.g. Mobicred, FNB), Discovery Mall, UBM,
- Varsity Vibe, Vouchers (request & issue) and Approve eBucks
- Management of merchant priority sampling campaigns.
- Event co-ordination and management.
- Prepare marketing reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing all applicable data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Assist brand team.
- Competition agreements for Radio ads.
- Sourcing products for TV ads.
- Influencer campaigns.
- Assist Traffic Manager.
- Creating Asana tasks for promo’s, newsletter, weekly carousels, flyouts.
- Following up on creative.
- Building and maintaining brand stores.
- Uploading Ts and Cs on site.
- Supporting function to the Retail Marketing Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Between 1-2 years' experience as a Promotions/Marketing Coordinator or in a similar role.
- Internship experience in a Retail/Marketing role desirable.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel/Google sheets and Microsoft Office.
- Good numerical and analytical skills - Adept at creating formulae, graphs etc.
- Smart, hard-working, with demonstrable integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A passion for retail and marketing is essential.
- Bias towards action and solution-oriented.
- A self-starter and fast learner with an active thirst for knowledge.
- Willing to take direction and able to work independently, demonstrating initiative.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail, and a well-structured thought process.
- Ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, with very strong interpersonal & communication skills and a proven ability to build productive relationships quickly.
- The ability to be reactive and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast and diligent learner.
- Motivated self-starter with a drive for results.
We seek to employ an extraordinary mind who:
- Is respectful but forthright.
- Is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute.
- Is analytical, able to use data to make decisions.
- Is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours.
- Is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster.
- Is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input.
- Is curious and challenge the status quo.
- Is innovative and enjoys iteration.
- Is collaborative.
- Will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for Takealot. Com.
- Thinks like an owner of the business.
- Is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm