Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
What You Will Do
- Familiarity with mammalian cell culture and/or protein purification processes.
- Will be required to receive GMP training and have ability to perform grooming for access to GMP manufacturing operations facilities.
- Familiarity with basic statistics and statistical process control methodologies preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing a Master’s degree.
- For Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in a Healthcare, Pharmacy or Life Science field is preferred.
- Experience in MS Office applications.
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills.
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Health
Lexington (United States...
- Closing Date:8th May 2020, 6:00 pm