We are seeking passionate, entrepreneurial and creative individuals to join our team.
Why Work for Tatler Asia Group?
We are a family-owned company oriented towards the future, with a portfolio of dynamic and interesting projects.
If you are seeking a diverse and enjoyable environment and a business that you would like to grow with, join Tatler Asia Group today.
What You Will Do
- Provide innovations for HR Projects on process and system improvement, employee experience and employer branding.
- Learn and understand the HR processes and suggest possible digitalization roadmap.
- Assist in the end-to-end employee lifecycle from job posting, sourcing to onboarding/offboarding.
- Communicate and work closely with project partners at different project stages to facilitate project success.
- Assist on administration on L&D and provide support in training workshops.
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student with major in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Marketing.
- Passionate, self-motivated, good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to work effectively with business and candidates.
- Team player but also independent and driven.
- Process oriented, well organized, and attention to detail.
- Ability to challenge and simplify processes.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in MS Office applications especially Excel and Power Point.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin would be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm