We are welcoming Business-related Graduates to apply to our paid internship program over a fixed term contract.
Are you ready to develop and unleash your potential within a fun, dynamic and collaborative environment while learning from rewards development and marketing professionals?
This is a development opportunity with global impact and you will receive mentoring for the duration of the placement.
In return, you will bring enthusiasm, energy, curiosity and a flexible approach to your work.
What You Will Do
Life as one of our Graduate Interns is challenging, extremely insightful and rewarding. You will be working and learning from our Marketing & Reward Development experts to ensure smooth operation; participating to invent creative marketing solution and promotional campaigns. Some of the ways you'll contribute to the team is by:
- Identify trends and innovations to drive the development of new rewards to be included in loyalty campaigns across the region.
- Work with the rewards development team to aid the process of identifying, creating and managing the development of reward ranges for loyalty campaigns that will exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Conduct Market research (both remote and desk bound) to ensure local trends are identified and translated to proposals and active development.
- Be a key contributor to the development roadmap for rewards programs while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams on implementation and execution.
Based out of our offices at Kowloon, Hong Kong and remotely from home, this is a varied and challenging 12 Months contract, with exposure to working across a portfolio of global grocery and retail brands.
Required Skills and Abilities
You'll have practical problem-solving skills and be driven to develop thoughtful solutions along with a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate. Together with:
- A current student or recent Graduate - in Marketing/ Business Management (or equivalent).
- A keen interest in the manufacturing processes across multiple product categories.
- Creative thinker not afraid to challenge and innovate.
- A self-motivated team player, with the ability to manage complexity and meet tight deadlines.
- Mature and passionate about work, must possess a can-do attitude.
- Good mix of strategic and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm