We are welcoming Business-related Graduates to apply to our paid internship program over a fixed term contract. Are you ready to develop and unleash your potential within a fun, dynamic and collaborative environment while learning from rewards development and product design professionals?
This is a development opportunity with global impact and you will receive mentoring for the duration of the placement.
In return, you will bring enthusiasm, energy, curiosity and a flexible approach to your work.
What You Will Do
Life as one of our Graduate Interns is challenging, extremely insightful and rewarding. You will be working and learning from Sourcing & Merchandising experts to ensure smooth operation; managing inventory, ensure a smooth buying and delivery process of goods or services. Some of the ways you'll contribute to the team is by:
- On time order placement (raising purchase orders) and ensure smooth transition of logistics operations, timely shipment delivery, and monitor shipment schedule.
- Coordinate and communicate with suppliers / vendors / forwarders / internal / external parties.
- Prepare variety of reports to managers on projects and logistics operations.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects assigned by manager.
Based out of our offices at Kowloon, Hong Kong and remotely from home, this is a varied and challenging 12 Months contract, with exposure to working across a portfolio of global grocery and retail brands.
Required Skills and Abilities
You'll have practical problem-solving skills and be driven to develop thoughtful solutions along with a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate. Together with:
- A current student or recent Graduate - in Merchandising/Procurement/Sourcing/Business Management (or equivalent).
- Solid understanding and knowledge about Sourcing/ Merchandising.
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Procurement
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm