We are welcoming Business, Retail Operations or Supply Chain related Graduates to apply to our paid internship program over a fixed term contract.
Are you ready to develop and unleash your potential within a fun, dynamic and collaborative environment while learning from Supply Chain professionals?
What You Will Do
Life as one of our graduate interns is challenging, extremely insightful and rewarding. You will be working and learning from supply chain experts to ensure smooth operation; managing inventory, ensure a smooth buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. Some of the ways you'll contribute to the team is by:
- Assist to control fast-moving and time-sensitive inventory.
- Prepare shipping schedules and maintain program and shipping information in our supply chain database.
- Ensure the supply chain database is reconciled and up to date with latest forecast information regarding inventory movements and returns.
- Communicate key decision dates and deadlines of the programs and ensure they are understood and complied with through regular follow up.
- Prepare management reports for review.
Required Skills and Abilities
You'll have practical problem-solving skills and be driven to learn and develop, along with a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate. Together with:
- A current student (Or recent graduate) of Degree program of Supply Chain / Business Management / Retail Operations (Or Equivalent).
- A passion and understanding/knowledge of logistics or supply chain management.
- Numerical and excellent organization skills is essential.
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm