Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more?
Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top Reasons to work with TDCX:
- Premium workspaces.
- Engaging activities and recognition programs.
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth.
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work.
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field.
- Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 340+ industry awards.
What You Will Do
- Be a specialist in lead generation and sales prospecting to generate sales and marketing qualified leads from marketing events/campaigns in the assigned customer segment and/or geographic territory, And drive outbound demand generation through high volume cold calling and social media in support of company promotion and campaigns.
- Call, qualify and convert marketing leads from market penetration campaigns/events within SLA.
- Execute strategy, drive to achieve objectives and activity metrics, and contribute input to the execution success.
- Generate hot/warm/cold leads and hand-over to sales and channel team.
- Own a leads call plan list of marketing leads in CRM to qualify. Aggressively reviews call plan and call/social activities in uncovering leads opportunity.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and promotions and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the company.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations.
- Good knowledge in technology sector i.e. IT hardware and/or software.
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation).
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm