Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more?
Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people.
Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
What You Will Do
- Provide excellent support experience to customers via all relevant communication channels.
- Identify customer's needs, researching any existing issue in order to provide strategic solutions that will best address customer's needs while ensuring that any existing confusion is clarified.
- Ensure first contact resolution and effective follow-up with Service partners and internal departments to ensure case closure in accordance to our service standards.
- Provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
- Deliver the best services to customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the right procedures.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possesses strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs.
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation).
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm