Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top Reasons to work with TDCX:
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives.
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage.
- Premium workspaces.
- Engaging activities and recognition programs.
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth.
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work.
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field.
- Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 310+ industry awards.
What You Will Do
- Responds and addresses customers` problems in a timely manner utilizing our support system.
- Supports customer in a high quality, engaging, and empathetic 1:1 discussion. Troubleshoot technical issue if required.
- Utilizes proprietary and external tools and resources to identify and resolve customers` inquiries.
- Provides feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
- Understands the technical back end and operations of our project.
- Improves and expands technical knowledge and familiarity with technical issues to better assist customer.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possesses strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs.
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation).
- Proficient with day-to-day usage of computers and mobile phones (e.g. familiar with e-mail, basic internet/hardware troubleshooting, mobile app installation and payments, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm