Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures - Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We offer enriching internship programmes for students from various disciplines, backgrounds and cultures.
Your Learning Journey:
We seek to make a difference not just for our present generation, but for generations to come.
We think and act as owners in all that we do. We entrust you with the opportunity to own your project from start to finish. You will receive the coaching and resources you need, as you make the most of the internship for your own learning and growth.
Catch up with our team to learn more about why we do what we do. Join us at our various firm, recreational and community events – such as town hall meetings, Recreational Club/ Interest Group, and T-Touch activities.
You are never too young to make a difference!
Hiring Entity - Temasek International Pte. Ltd.
Group - Corporate Development Group.
Department/Section - Institutional Relations.
Position Type - Project Intern.
Period - Jan - Jun/Jul 2022.
What You Will Do
- To assist in the preparation and execution of Temasek’s annual engagement platforms which includes stakeholder research and management, and content creation.
- To assist in our annual engagement platforms such as networking events and our annual September series of events which includes the Temasek International Panel (TIP) meeting, Singapore Summit and Formula One.
- To assist in updating our global stakeholder database and engagement in the US, SEA and China.
- To assist in research and monitoring of developments relating to foreign investment and export control regimes in US, Europe and China.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably students with a major in Public Policy, Corporate Communications, International Relations/Political Science or New Media/Journalism.
- Students majoring in Economics, Finance, Business, or Marketing may also apply.
- Professional proficiency in Chinese is a plus, for creation of Chinese content.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm