Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We strive to make a difference not only today, but for tomorrow and future generations. Our MERITT values, of Meritocracy, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Trust, anchor this commitment. At Temasek, your contributions matter, whether you are an intern, a graduate hire or an experienced hire.
We support a balanced and sustainable work-life environment, and our programmes develop both professional competencies and personal growth. We seek people embodying our values, while adding diversity which creates positive synergies for our team.
What You Will Do
- To assist in the preparation and execution of Temasek’s annual engagement platforms which includes stakeholder research and management, and content creation.
- To assist in our annual engagement platforms such as networking events and our annual September series of events which includes the Temasek International Panel (TIP) meeting, Singapore Summit and Formula One.
- To assist in updating our global stakeholder database and engagement in the US, SEA and China.
- To assist in research and monitoring of developments relating to foreign investment and export control regimes in US, Europe and China.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably students with a major in Public Policy, Corporate Communications, International Relations/Political Science or New Media/Journalism.
- Students majoring in Economics, Finance, Business, or Marketing may also apply.
- Professional proficiency in Chinese is a plus, for creation of Chinese content.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm