Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures - Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We offer enriching internship programmes for students from various disciplines, backgrounds and cultures.
Your Learning Journey:
We seek to make a difference not just for our present generation, but for generations to come.
We think and act as owners in all that we do. We entrust you with the opportunity to own your project from start to finish. You will receive the coaching and resources you need, as you make the most of the internship for your own learning and growth.
Catch up with our team to learn more about why we do what we do. Join us at our various firm, recreational and community events – such as town hall meetings, Recreational Club/ Interest Group, and T-Touch activities.
You are never too young to make a difference!
Hiring Entity - Temasek International Pte. Ltd.
Group - Investment Group.
Department/Section - Agribusiness.
Position Type - Project Intern.
Period - Jan - Jun/Jul 2022.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the process of identifying and assessing investment opportunities in private and public companies spanning across the food and agriculture value chain.
- Support the team across the investment life cycle from conducting due diligence, completing transactions, monitoring performance and crystalizing the exit.
- Prepare financial models, write investment memos, conduct market and company research and analysis.
- Support the team in internal reporting and other administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics and/or Biology (or related fields), Agricultural Sciences or Chemical Engineering.
- Preferably relevant internship experiences in either professional services (consulting, banking) or relevant Food, Agri, Biosciences, companies in strategy, M&A or business development departments.
- Good interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills.
- Able to work well within diverse teams and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint & Excel.
- Familiar with use of appropriate electronic data sources (e.g. Capital IQ, Bloomberg, etc.) is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm