Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures - Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We offer enriching internship programmes for students from various disciplines, backgrounds and cultures.
Your Learning Journey:
We seek to make a difference not just for our present generation, but for generations to come.
We think and act as owners in all that we do. We entrust you with the opportunity to own your project from start to finish. You will receive the coaching and resources you need, as you make the most of the internship for your own learning and growth.
Catch up with our team to learn more about why we do what we do. Join us at our various firm, recreational and community events – such as town hall meetings, Recreational Club/ Interest Group, and T-Touch activities.
You are never too young to make a difference!
Hiring Entity - Temasek International Pte. Ltd.
Group - Investment Group.
Department/Section - Innovation.
Position Type - Project Intern.
Period - Jan - Jun/Jul 2022.
What You Will Do
The Innovation team at Temasek is responsible for identifying and investing in promising early stage/high-growth companies globally, across all sectors.
- Supporting evaluation of investment opportunities in early stage/high-growth companies through industry / company analysis.
- Evaluation work includes – Market Sizing, Unit Economics Analysis, Financial modelling, Competitor Analysis, Industry Studies.
- Monitoring market trends and supporting landscaping studies of companies in new sectors.
- Portfolio development work and other internal investment related processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical insight and spreadsheet modelling skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial statements to an intermediate level.
- Prior internship experience in corporate finance, venture capital and/or consulting while not critical will be advantageous.
- Excellent academic credentials with strong analytical abilities.
- An interest in early stage investing and the technology investment ecosystem.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm