Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures - Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We offer enriching internship programmes for students from various disciplines, backgrounds and cultures.
Your Learning Journey:
We seek to make a difference not just for our present generation, but for generations to come.
We think and act as owners in all that we do. We entrust you with the opportunity to own your project from start to finish. You will receive the coaching and resources you need, as you make the most of the internship for your own learning and growth.
Catch up with our team to learn more about why we do what we do. Join us at our various firm, recreational and community events – such as town hall meetings, Recreational Club/ Interest Group, and T-Touch activities.
You are never too young to make a difference!
Hiring Entity - Temasek International Pte. Ltd.
Group - Investment Group.
Department/Section - Private Equity Fund Investments ("PEFI").
Position Type - Project Intern.
Period - Jan - Jun/Jul 2022.
PEFI invests in many of the world’s premier Private Equity fund managers. With a portfolio that spans across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we generate many fund and direct co-investment opportunities in different industries.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate actively in evaluating these opportunities alongside our global investment team.
What You Will Do
Evaluate potential investments into Private Equity funds and direct investments alongside the investment team.
The candidate will:
- Participate in due diligence sessions.
- Analyze fund managers’ performances and track records.
- Analyze financial models, including sensitivity and returns analysis.
- Prepare investment papers for investment committee approval.
Post-transaction monitoring of investments:
- Review funds’ quarterly investor reports.
- Capture key operational metrics of underlying portfolio companies for analysis.
Support the investment team in other ad-hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy/Business/Economics preferred.
- 2nd Year or Penultimate Year student preferred.
- Strong financial and numerical literacy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Prior internship experience in Private Equity/Venture Capital Industry preferred.
- High level of interpersonal and writing skills.
- Able to work well within diverse teams and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm