Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We strive to make a difference not only today, but for tomorrow and future generations. Our MERITT values, of Meritocracy, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Trust, anchor this commitment. At Temasek, your contributions matter, whether you are an intern, a graduate hire or an experienced hire.
We support a balanced and sustainable work-life environment, and our programmes develop both professional competencies and personal growth. We seek people embodying our values, while adding diversity which creates positive synergies for our team.
PEFI invests in many of the world’s premier Private Equity fund managers. With a portfolio that spans across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we generate many fund and direct co-investment opportunities in different industries. The successful candidate will be expected to participate actively in evaluating these opportunities alongside our global investment team.
What You Will Do
Evaluate potential investments into Private Equity funds and direct investments alongside the investment team. The candidate will:
- Participate in due diligence sessions.
- Analyze fund managers’ performances and track records.
- Analyze financial models, including sensitivity and returns analysis.
- Prepare investment papers for investment committee approval.
- Post-transaction monitoring of investments.
- Review funds’ quarterly investor reports.
- Capture key operational metrics of underlying portfolio companies for analysis.
- Support the investment team in other ad-hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy/Business/Economics preferred.
- 2nd Year or Penultimate Year student preferred.
- Strong financial and numerical literacy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior internship experience in Private Equity/Venture Capital Industry preferred.
- High level of interpersonal and writing skills.
- Able to work well within diverse teams and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm