Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures - Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We offer enriching internship programmes for students from various disciplines, backgrounds and cultures.
Your Learning Journey:
We seek to make a difference not just for our present generation, but for generations to come.
We think and act as owners in all that we do. We entrust you with the opportunity to own your project from start to finish. You will receive the coaching and resources you need, as you make the most of the internship for your own learning and growth.
Catch up with our team to learn more about why we do what we do. Join us at our various firm, recreational and community events – such as town hall meetings, Recreational Club/ Interest Group, and T-Touch activities.
You are never too young to make a difference!
Hiring Entity - Temasek International Pte. Ltd.
Group - Sustainability Group.
Department/Section - Sustainability.
Position Type - Project Intern.
Period - Jan - Jun/Jul 2022.
What You Will Do
- Curate activities and support implementation for our internal staff engagement programme on sustainability (Project GO!).
- Support research for key engagement platforms (TPC Roundtable, Ecosperity Advisory Group etc.).
- Support various initiatives to embed Sustainability in our operations.
- Support preparation of sustainability related disclosures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in environmental studies, business and/or communications.
- Strong interest in sustainability, environmental and social issues.
- Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills.
- Good communicator in both written and oral communication.
- Creative, forward looking and results oriented.
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Environment
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm