Temasek offers enriching career opportunities, for talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Join us – if you seek a fast-paced environment to develop your expertise.
We strive to make a difference not only today, but for tomorrow and future generations. Our MERITT values, of Meritocracy, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Trust, anchor this commitment. At Temasek, your contributions matter, whether you are an intern, a graduate hire or an experienced hire.
We support a balanced and sustainable work-life environment, and our programmes develop both professional competencies and personal growth. We seek people embodying our values, while adding diversity which creates positive synergies for our team.
What You Will Do
- Curate activities and support implementation for our internal staff engagement programme on sustainability (Project GO!).
- Support research for key engagement platforms (TPC Roundtable, Ecosperity Advisory Group etc.).
- Support various initiatives to embed Sustainability in our operations.
- Support preparation of sustainability related disclosures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in environmental studies, business and/or communications.
- Strong interest in sustainability, environmental and social issues.
- Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills.
- Good communicator in both written and oral communication.
- Creative, forward looking and results oriented.
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Environment
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm