The Teradyne Korea Titan team is looking for a highly-motivated, energetic, technically driven Field Service Engineer who is proven to be effective in consistently applying technical knowledge in achieving major cost reduction or productivity breakthrough for Department or customers; proven to be effective in working with engineers, customers, and factory on escalated issues or improvement work.
What You Will Do
- On-site service of the production (tester) system at the customer sites.
- Performing the new system installation and upgrade.
- Analyzing the causes such as the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic problems.
- Reporting the activities to the headquarter in US and local teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Majored Electronics, Electric or Mechanical in the university or 2-year college graduate.
- New college graduate - 3 years of field service experience for the test or semiconductor equipment.
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in English.
- Ability to report with MS office programs (excel, power point and word).
- Ability to communicate with the customers and manage the relationship.
- Able to travel abroad for the business trip.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm