tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of self-adhesive tape, it is well known by its excellent quality all over the world. tesa became a subsidiary of Beiersdorf Group since Apr 2001. Beiersdorf Company was found in 1882, for now it has over 17000 employees, distribute in 33 countries, and devote to develop, produce and promote different products.
Currently, we already have 7000 kinds of tapes and sold to more than 100 countries all over the world. Constantly devoting in research, development and innovation to keep the most advanced technology is one of elements of our success.
tesa Plant Suzhou was found in SIP since May 2004. As an international modernization tape manufacture, our company develop and product single side tape and double side tape which apply in electronic and automobile areas. We have a strong R&D Team and Asia Pacific procurement center, our intention is to continue growing in the future. We look forward to your joining!
- Perform smaller sourcing projects.
- Aligning requirement profile with internal stakeholders like R&D and Marketing
- Sourcing adequate suppliers
- Sending inquiries to suppliers
- Comparing supplier offers
- Assessing suppliers together with R&D, SQA and Marketing
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Proposing the most suitable suppliers to the internal stakeholders
- Purchase-market research in the internet and databases as well as on conference
- Preparation of presentations showing the result of market studies, overviews, current supplier activities, project
- Supporting qualification activities of senior buyers concerning tracking sample deliveries
- Purchase orders for samples, collection of tender documentations, etc
- Supporting the senior buyers in their daily job with preparing analysis, calculations, meeting preparations, negotiation preparations, presentations
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate from University with Bachelor Degree (or in the last year of university just waiting for final graduation)
- Chemical engineer ideally with some courses in Business Administration
- Good English spoken and in writing
- Additional Asian languages are a plus but not a must
- Open minded and curious and eager to learn and team player
- Good with numbers and excel
- Good with analytic and conceptional thinking
- Outspoken person, open to contact colleagues (also international) and suppliers
- Interest in business and negotiations
- Ready and willing to travel within China and sometimes also abroad
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm