Solve the next generation of engineering, manufacturing and operational challenges as we work to secure a clean energy future.
It doesn’t matter where you come from, where you went to school or what industry you’re in - if you’ve done exceptional work, join us to rethink the future of sustainable energy.
What You Will Do
- Assist on daily HR operations and providing administrative support to HR matters.
- Support new joiner on-boarding, HR documentations and filing.
- Support year-end settlement, insurance and other regulatory reporting.
- Participate in setting-up and developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Support HR training, employee engagement and other company events.
- Audit preparation and support.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM is preferable.
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills.
- Proactive thinking, flexible and problem-solving mindset.
- Business level fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm