The Supercharging network, the world’s fastest electric vehicle charging network which includes over 40,000 Superchargers worldwide, is a critical enabler to Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
The Charging Intern is to assist with charging the team’s overall task.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, growing, dynamic group within Tesla. It will be fun, exciting and a lifetime experience to be a part of game changer.
What You Will Do
- Assist operational aspects of the wider charging team including network operations, payments, logistics, internal system & dashboards updates.
- Assist supercharger proposal, lease and construction by coordination and documentation.
- Additional ad-hoc projects during the internship program include new product verification processes.
- Support analysis of existing database for operation and planning.
- Work with a cross-functional team to identify and solve issues
- Daily hands-on tasks for smooth operation of charging network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Positive/Flexible/Resilience, “CAN-DO” mind.
- Superb communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Having or pursuing a BS/MS degree in Engineering or Business.
- Excellent command in English, MS Office.
- Proficiency in Power BI and Confluence is a plus.
- Experience coordinating in fast-paced environments and teams.
- You will also be ideal to take on the role for 6 months.
- Possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in business.
- Having knowledge of basic electricity is a plus.
- With a driving license and valid driving experience.
Tesla interns tackle hands-on projects and design challenges, constantly upending conventions and pushing boundaries. Students may also apply for Tesla START, an immersive 12-week capstone program where undergraduates develop technical expertise and prepare for a job at Tesla or beyond.
Working at Tesla:
It doesn’t matter where you come from, where you went to school or what industry you’re in—if you’ve done exceptional work, join us to rethink the future of sustainable energy and manufacturing.
Life at Tesla:
We’ve replaced corporate hierarchy and bureaucratic conventions with open communication and a collaborative working environment. By promoting a safe, innovative and inclusive culture, anyone with the talent, energy and focus to solve hard problems has a seat at the table.
We refuse to do things the way they’ve always been done. Motivated by a collective commitment to a sustainable future, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone—regardless of gender, race, religion, age or background—can succeed.
Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. With global temperatures rising, the faster we free ourselves from fossil fuel reliance and achieve a zero-emission future, the better. In pursuit of this mission, we make electric vehicles that are not just great EVs, but the best cars, period.
We also produce and install infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products that help our customers further decrease their environmental impact. When it comes to achieving our goals, we pride ourselves in accomplishing what others deem impossible.
We are opening new factories and increasing our output every day – join us in building a sustainable future.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm