Tesla is looking for an intern to assist with charging team’s overall task. This is an opportunity to work with a small, growing, dynamic group within Tesla. It will be fun, exciting and lifetime experience to be a part of game changer.
What You Will Do
- Assist operational aspects of the wider charging team including network operations, payments, logistics and internal dashboards and systems.
- Assist public charging site scouting, proposal, installation and opening.
- Assist private charging installation, vendor management and service.
- Additional ad-hoc projects may be possible during the internship program including launch of charging accessories.
- Analyze and support utilization of existing database for operation and planning.
- Help development of new tools to automate tasks and processes.
- Work with a cross-functional team to identify and solve issues.
- Daily hands-on tasks for smooth operation of charging network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having or pursuing a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
- Experience coordinating in fast-paced environments and teams.
- Superb communication skills with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command in English, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, Python is preferred.
- Proven analytical or programming background is preferred.
- You will need to be flexible and having a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business.
- Having knowledge of basic electricity is preferred.
- With driving license and valid driving experience.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm