Tesla Korea is looking for an intern to support the charging team performing analysis and supporting on important projects.
This is a great and unique opportunity to work with a small, growing, dynamic group within Tesla.
What You Will Do
- Support the development of new sites charging stations through scouting and approaching potential landlords.
- Regularly update internal systems and create reports.
- Manage stocks and materials for the charging team.
- Research relevant news and updates on the Korean EV ecosystem and share key information/insights with the team.
- Collaborate with installation vendors to educate them and support on-time execution.
- Support the development of Tesla’s vendor network for home charging.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical/Computer Engineering degree is preferred.
- Business level English (written and spoken).
- Proficient in MS office (design tool would be a plus, such as sketchup).
- Possession of valid driving license (ideally, person who likes driving).
- Customer-oriented mindset and customer facing experience are a plus.
- Enthusiasm, positive energy and passion.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm