The Logistics Intern will play a supporting role in ensuring smooth vehicle movements to the correct locations, within agreed time frames, whilst balancing costs to ultimately help improve the customer experience and support the Logistics Analyst functions. You will be required to communicate with multiple departments and third parties, while coordinating a large volume of transport moves.
What You Will Do
- Acting as a dedicated point of contact for logistic activities in KR to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with 3PL and vendors, coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations.
- Creating communication flows to ensure all stakeholders are informed about vehicle progress from Port to Service Centre.
Recording damage claims.
- Working with Sales, Marketing, Fleet, & Service teams to aid in internal vehicle movements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree level education.
- Administrative and automotive experience preferred.
- Fluent in English at a business level.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work within a Transport Management System to book transport and maintain data integrity.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and communicate relevant information across all levels of the organization.
- Problem solving and be able to escalate priority issues.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work under high pressure and during demanding periods.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm