Start your career development “in good company” and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2021!
Future Talent Programme is a Trainee Programme within Tetra Pak. We offer a permanent position from start in September 2021. You will onboard an individual designed development programme for 2 years connected to a specific position and the Tetra Pak organization. During the program you will take part of trainings and local and international job rotations throughout various parts of Tetra Pak to explore your potential and grow as a person.
As our new Trainee you will get to know our entire business and work with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career!
We are looking for new, talented & ambitious future talent- Account Executive who is ready to join Tetra Pak's team to be based in Cape Town. The successful candidate will report to the South Africa Key Account Director. The position is located in Cape Town, South Africa. The Programme starts in September 2021.
We Offer You:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion.
What You Will Do
- Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- Inputs into proposing the annual budget for the key account. Responsible for the results reached (Profit and Loss with regards to Packaging, Equipment and Services).
- Ensure and improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty according to global group processes.
- Understand the Customers overall business and activities (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability).
- Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the commercial business strategy, the market, category, portfolio and plans of the Technical Service department.
- Actively pursue business opportunities through the Opportunity Management & Sales global process.
- Drive closure of sales contracts according to process and execute implementation according to relevant global process.
- Pro-actively drive resolution of customer issues, including Cross boundary issues.
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent University Graduate (year 2020/2021) - Engineering or Commercial Degree required.
- 1-2 years working experience in corporate sales department (Internship).
- Must have a Sales driven mindset.
- Must have an innovation mindset; must be a fast thinker and like to solve problems.
- Enjoy working with people from various cultures.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You can work and learn in English - Fluent read, write and speak.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively - Both locally and internationally.
- Must have a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Must be a South African citizen with valid ID.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm