Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
We are looking for new, talented & ambitious future Engineers who are ready to join Tetra Pak's Factory team.
Tetra Pak South Africa has an opening in Durban (Pinetown) for Future Talent: Production Engineer to fill a rewarding and challenging role that will allow you freedom with accountability while working directly with our Converting Factory. The successful candidates will report to the Production and Maintenance Manager based in Durban (Pinetown).
Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 18 month programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
What You Will Do
- Design & implementation of global projects in local environment.
- Maintenance Activities - Fault finding.
- Production and operations activities - Process and operations.
- Programming - HMI systems, Scada systems, Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.
- Learning about the process - Automating and Managing.
- Automation on converting factory machinery (laminator, printer, slitter machines etc.).
- 10% -15% exposure to automation on Tetra Pak Filling Machines/Lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of University Degree in Electrical heavy/light current, Electronics, Mechatronics, Instrumentation.
- Must be a recent Graduate (in year 2020/2021).
- Exposure to PLC, Siemens, Allen Bradley programming (Added advantage but not required).
- English Fluency is critical (read, write and speak).
- WCM (World Class Manufacturing) knowledge is an added advantage.
- MUST be a South African citizen with valid ID - EE targets apply.
- Valid driver's license and passport is required.
- Able to learn on your own.
- Willing and able to drive own learning.
- Technical curiosity.
- Goal driven.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Ability to multitask.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm