We are looking for new, talented & embitious future Engineers who are ready to join Tetra Pak's Services team.
Tetra Pak South Africa has multiple openings in Johannesburg & Port Elizabeth for Future Talent: Service Engineer trainees to fill rewarding and challenging roles, that allow freedom with accountability while working directly with our Field Service Operations (FSO) team and customers.
The successful candidates will report to the Team Leaders based in Johannesburg or Port Elizabeth. Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey.
You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
We Offer You:
- Variety of exiting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
What You Will Do
- As Future Talent- Service Engineer trainee, you will:
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues and play key part in identifying the root cause and resolving issue.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety.
- Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- N3-N5 Electrical trade and Millwright or Instrument Mechanician.
- P1 and P2 or In-service training will be an added advantage.
- Recently obtained Millwright/Instrument Mechanician in year 2019/2020.
- Attitude and Flexibility is key - Must be willing to work long hours, overtime, weekends, public holidays and away from home (ad hoc as per customer requirements).
- Extensive travelling - Internationally and locally.
- Valid Passport and Driver’s License is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm