An exciting opportunity has become available in our Cybersecurity Department. Imagine having the chance to develop and expand your skills whilst working for one of the leading retailers in Africa. This opportunity is a 12-month internship at our Head Office in Cape Town.
We are looking for energetic, self-driven, creative and highly motivated individuals. The successful candidates require excellent communication skills and passion for investigation. You do not want to miss out on this amazing opportunity!
What You Will Do
- Assist in driving the cybersecurity mission across the enterprise.
- Support our human-centric approach to ensuring that our key stakeholders are well informed of the evolving cyber threat landscape.
- Learn hands-on cybersecurity skills, practices and processes from skilled practitioners.
- Opportunity to be mentored and coached by highly passionate cybersecurity practitioners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A relevant qualification in Information Technology, Information Systems, Programming, Coding and/or Software Engineer would be advantageous.
- Information Security and cybersecurity (advantageous).
- Computer literate.
- System administration.
- Security certification (advantageous).
- Problem Solver.
- Perseverance and resilience.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Can-do attitude.
- Passion for Security.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm