You will be gathering, analyzing and documenting Business data and reporting requirements and translating them into technical specs for the BI Development.
What You Will Do
- Gathering and documenting the reporting requirements for the respective business areas.
- Investigating data sources and querying the data using SQL.
- Documenting functional requirements to the source system.
- Documenting source to target mapping for new solutions.
- Providing recommendations on presentation of information.
- Support training of users.
- Support testing of new Data models.
- Creating test cases and plans.
- Ensuring solutions meet the requirements and needs of the business.
- Creating reports and dashboards.
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationship management.
- Keeping abreast of latest market developments with regards to Data tools and methodologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
- Data analysis theoretical experience in extracting, harmonizing and structuring data.
- Experience in working with data visualization tools (Pyramid or PowerBI preferred) for proof of Concepts.
- Knowledge of SQL for data analysis.
- Advanced MS Office user.
- Knowledge of Dimensional Modelling/Data Warehousing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and business users in order to achieve desired results.
- Analytical ability.
- Solution orientated with ability to resolve complex Data challenges.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables.
Closing in 9 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm