The Intern - Technical Administrator provides support and resolution of HR systems related customer queries as received by the People Shared Services centre. The Intern - Technical Administrator provides guidance to customer on use of HR systems, policy and procedures and will be required to troubleshoot to identify “non-user” related issues and to re-direct these to Professional Services or Third party vendor as per agreed escalation protocols. The Intern - Technical Administrator acts as a systems super user.
What You Will Do
- Provides HR Systems Support in terms of both technical user support as well as resolution of customer queries.
- Create, update and manage any HR systems related duties.
- Identify operational changes on the system.
- Conduct and document User Acceptance testing on changes logged as well any system upgrades.
Required Skills and Abilities
- IT Degree or relevant qualifications advantageous.
- At least 2 - 3 years functional experience required in a systems or HR support environment.
- Good working HR Systems knowledge (e.g. HR Connect, T&A, TMS, Talent Connect etc.).
- Knowledge of troubleshooting systems.
- Highly Computer literate.
- Sense of urgency and deadline driven.
- Analytical ability.
- Strong technical capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm