Are you a professional, energetic and dedicated individual? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced retail environment?
A position has become available within Change Management Division for a professional, efficient and organized training intern who can provide administrative support to the Store Systems Trainers.
What You Will Do
- Administration of the training plan for store systems, assisting and reporting on all project related training initiatives.
- To support with organizational readiness through communication, training and coaching engagements so that the new system is embraced, adopted and effectively utilized.
- Maintaining various administrative processes within Change Management – Store Systems training area.
- Co-ordinating training events (catering, venue bookings, logistics, invitations etc.).
- Extensive liaison with people at all levels (internally and externally).
- Dealing with a high volume of telephonic and other enquiries .
- Co-ordinating meetings.
- General related admin.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Related qualification (Retail, HR, Administration).
- Displays excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Demonstrates good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates sound relationship-building skills.
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development.
- To be a team player.
- To be proactive.
- To be able to multi-task.
- To maintain a professional image at all times.
- A strong ability to learn.
- To have an organised and systematic approach to work.
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Resilience and emotional maturity.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Retail
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm