TFG is on the hunt for a GRADUATE INTERNAL AUDITOR to join our crew #squadgoals
The TFG Grad Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition into the world of work.
Are you a social butterfly, networker, mover & shaker? If yes, then this is the Graduate Trainee Programme for you!
You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
What You Will Do
- Obtaining a clear understanding of the area under audit and critically evaluating the internal controls in place.
- Identifying risks executing the audit programme to test internal controls.
- Documenting test results.
- Identifying weaknesses in existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Formulation of findings and action plans to management.
- Assist with special investigations which have been requested by management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant B.Com degree.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to work pro-actively and independently (excellent time management skills).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and enjoys critically evaluating information.
- High levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Good service-orientation, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and sets high standards of own performance.
- Excellent problem solving, investigation and information gathering skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm