You will be part of TFG’s Graduate Programme in the Sportscene Division, developing your way into the business as a future leader. This role reports into the Buyer. This role forms part of the TFG Sports (Sportscene) division. TFG is a business highly focused on our customers, and you will play a role in driving this culture of exceptional customer service.
What You Will Do
- Your responsibilities will be to successfully source and procure a balanced range of merchandise in line with company strategy as well.
- You will need to build and maintain good relationships with suppliers and key functions in the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have a relevant Degree/ BTech ( Fashion , Bcom , Clothing Management, Retail Management, Textile Design).
- You enjoy spotting trends and have an interest in retail.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Working with People.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Presenting and Communicating Information, you should communicate effectively at all levels.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Expectations.
- Adapting and Responding to Change.
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks, you should be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurized environment.
- Leadership and team dynamics: You should build and maintain strong business partnerships at all levels.
- You should have an eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- You should be a self-starter, proactive and goal driven to take responsibility for your own development.
- You should be a good problem-solver.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm