TFG is on the hunt for TRAINEE INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS to join our crew #squadgoals. The TFG Grad Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition into the world of work #dreamjob.
Are you a social butterfly, networker, mover & shaker? If yes, then this is the Graduate Trainee Program for you!
You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
TFG is looking for dynamic individual to join our teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum 3-year relevant degree or diploma in Industrial Engineering/Mechatronics or related studies.
- Classified as youth in South Africa.
- Knowledge of Robotics, Automation, Industry 4.0 and Supply Chain.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft office proficient.
- Presenting and Communicating.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Working with people.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Driving and Persevering.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm