TFG is on the hunt for TRAINEE OMNI MERCHANTS to join our crew #squadgoals.The TFG Grad Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition into the world of work #dreamjob.
Are you a social butterfly, networker, mover & shaker? If yes, then this is the Graduate Trainee Program for you!
You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
TFG is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. As the Trainee Omni Merchant, your key responsibilities will be to manage products and content on to ecommerce websites; analysis of consumer behavior; research and project work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum 3-year relevant degree or diploma in B.Com (Fashion, Marketing, Digital Marketing); BSc. (Math's, engineering with Business interest).
- Classified as youth in South Africa.
- Knowledge/Interest in Online shopping (familiar with mobile shopping, influencer marketing) Knowledge/Interest in
- Consumer behaviour (customer analytics, customer research, product and service design).
- Knowledge/Interest in Sales and Merchandising (understanding of online buying experience).
- Problem solving.
- Presenting and Communicating.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Working with people.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Driving and Persevering.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm