Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!
What You Will Do
As an intern in the Talent Acquisition Team, you will play an integral role in supporting talent strategies and branding campaigns across Thales’ different sectors.
- You will build applicant sources through researching & contacting resources.
- You will create strong relationships and partnerships with identified universities.
- You will manage systems and programs that include applicant tracking, the global LinkedIn account, referral program and internships.
- Conceptualize and organize engagement/networking events for existing interns.
- Design and administer end-of-internship survey and conversations, identify and analyze improvement points for our internship program.
- Design engagement strategies with students post-internship.
- Create collateral for internal job fest and announcements with goal to drive awareness and internal mobility.
During The Internship, You Can Expect To:
- Work with various HR teams (shared services, business partnering etc.) as well as other departments in the organization.
- Experience working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, with opportunities to interact with both local and international colleagues.
- Engage and interact closely with other interns company-wide and possibly external candidates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in human resources management and/or talent recruitment and branding activities.
- Experience with creative design, creating digital content e.g. video, poster, presentation materials.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm