At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!
What You Will Do
- Assist in recruitment duties such as job ad posting, CV screening, interview arrangement provides administrative and clerical support.
- Sourcing candidates through different channels and reach out passive candidates.
- Update candidate’s database and recruitment/application status on Thales ATS.
- Consolidate market information for employer branding, from market promotion, campus talks, career fairs (onsite or virtual).
- Update recruitment report.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by HR team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Prior recruitment experience is preferred.
- Effective communicator with good presentation and analytical skills.
- Detail minded, well organized and sense of responsibilities.
- Good command in English and Cantonese.
- Good at MS Office especially in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling, Recruitment
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm